[Update by gpig 23/08/2006] Unholed because I want to keep the discussion, give me a shout if you object.
Create a game in 64kbytes of source code using only pygame. No additional libraries, no external files (even ones loaded from a network)."
Worth a read if you didn't catch it the first time round.
So, this is fascinating.
So, that just happened....
Week End Update
In which I hawk my wife's YouTube channel before meandering all over the place
Michael David Crawford is dead 2019
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Sunday March 17th
- Weekend Update (2 comments)
Wednesday March 13th
- My first marathon by the numbers (26 comments)
Tuesday March 12th
- This new life has toughened and hardened us all (1 comments)
Saturday March 9th
- Danger illustrated (0 comments)
Saturday March 2nd
- Clear your throat and pray for rain (10 comments)
Friday March 1st
- OUT of the BLUE (1 comments)
Monday February 18th
- Ouch (24 comments)
Thursday February 14th
- Where Do I Begin? (12 comments)
- To The Emperor! (5 comments)
Tuesday February 12th
- New job (25 comments)