[Update by gpig 23/08/2006] Unholed because I want to keep the discussion, give me a shout if you object.
Create a game in 64kbytes of source code using only pygame. No additional libraries, no external files (even ones loaded from a network)."
Worth a read if you didn't catch it the first time round.
Week End Update
You know who I miss seeing around these here parts?
is lunix ready for the desktop?
A rare update
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Monday December 31st
- when is this tablet going to come (0 comments)
Saturday December 29th
- adding some function to irrelevant package - boyfriend me - writing paper i need to finish (8 comments)
Wednesday December 26th
- more news (6 comments)
Tuesday December 25th
- Doot doot (7 comments)
Monday December 24th
- Books I've Read This Year 2018 (7 comments)
- Yes. And it's the choice of a new generation! (0 comments)
Sunday December 16th
- Plan B (3 comments)
Saturday December 15th
- Week End Update (0 comments)
Wednesday December 5th
- All Bound for Mu Mu Land (9 comments)
Tuesday December 4th
- Two Factor Authentication (8 comments)